Monday, July 27, 2009

Pulau Aur

It's been a long 6 years since I last went diving. My last dive spot was Sipadan in 2003 with some university friends after Mount Kinabalu. It wasn't that I no longer liked diving, I just never seem to have found the time to do so. And hence, when I took the 6 month sab, I told myself that I have to go diving at least once.

Diving 2009 - checked. :)

Pulau Aur


At dusk :)

Pulau Aur is actually located just opposite (kind of) Pulau Dayang. Ah, memories of Dayang. It was where I took my OWD and AOWD license all in the same week. My first turtle, nudibranch, school of barracuda and Napolean wrasse. The beginning of my love affair with diving :).

Because I'm too broke to own a casing for my camera, hence no underwater photos. *Maybe I'll save enough for one in my next trip :)*

Pulau Dayang


That was where I spent a week eating, sleeping, learning. God, that was ages ago!!

Blue waters *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment