Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Of Happiness, Contentment and Love

KLCC


I do not usually blog about my trips back to KL as I didn't used to think of is as a holiday as per say. It is a holiday, but not one where I travelled into foreign places. But yet now, I find that it is these holidays that I should pen down as it is these holidays that give me the utmost happiness.


This time round, apart from spending time with family and friends, I attended a friend's wedding, met another whom I haven't seen for 3 years. And of course - where's KL without food :).


Leny & John's beautiful wedding


With Miss AC :D
*the apple of my eye*


SawLing whom I haven't seen for 3 years! :D


And I got introduced to a new love :

Snowflakes!! :D
*Love it. Addicted.*

Among others :

Uni!!!!!


Deep Fried "sexy prawns"


Shabu shabu @ Puchong


Steamed crab


And my all-time favourite/must have :

Tom Yum Koong Noodles from Secret Recipe
*yumssss*

The short 3 weeks (minus 1 as was in Bali) was an absolute joy. I miss being home already! Just don't know when will my next trip me, if it will be a couple of months, 6 months or 9 months. Unless I can find all that holidays to attend the weddings of a few friends :) .

Right now, another time beckons. Before the next holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment