Wednesday, May 28, 2014

"Rural rotation"



As part of my training, it's in my training programme that I'm to do 6 months of a rural rotation. The only thing is, my rural rotation isn't that rural after all. While it's 8 hours from the city I live in, it's only 45 minutes from another well known city of different state.


It's sort of becoming a little extended holiday for us. I don't work crazy hours, the weathers great for the beach and all things outdoor. In fact, I'm feeling sad when I think about having to leave in 2 months time.



This is what I was up to yesterday afternoon - mind you, it was a day off. Lying in the sun, staring at the beautiful blue sky, sand between my toes, soaking in the sun.... It was heavenly!

And now I'm in bed, feeling sorry for myself for not being able to be out in the sun today - all because I need to get some sleep before my night shift. How unfair!!!! And the weather is even warmer than it is yesterday!

*BLAH*
I HATE WORKING!
*pulls covers over head*



No comments:

Post a Comment